We want you to feel connected at New Hope Ministries! That happens as you get to know the people of the church but, beyond that, it happens as you find your place to serve the Lord and make a difference in the lives of others. We have many ministries in the church that exist to serve those who attend our church, but they also provide ways in which you can be a part of serving others. These important ministries include:
- Beyond the Doors Outreach Ministry- Help with the needs of those in our community and in foreign countries.
- Christian Education Ministry- Orchestrates and teaches classes for both adults and children about the Holy Word of God (Sunday School, Bible Study, Baptism Class, Discipleship class, etc.)
- Choir(s) –Lifting up our voices in praise during Sunday service. We have a youth, adult, and combined choir.
- Catering Ministry – Provides food/meals for church events.
- Evangelism Ministry – Helping to coordinate the Missions endeavors of the church for Kingdom building. To go out and spread the gospel and draw men to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.
- Grace Praise Dancers- Glorifying God in Worship by way of Liturgical dancing.
-Helping Hands Ministry- Help and lead others to support the Pastor and family in their needs as they serve the people of God.
- Intercessory Prayer Ministry – Committing to pray for the emergency and special needs that arise in our church and standing in the gap for members and their families.
- Men’s Ministry – Assist with the spiritual growth, personal growth and with relationships of the men at our church and community.
-NHM Boy Steppers Ministry- Boys praising and worshipping God through step and mime.
-Open Arms Ministry – Greets people as they arrive at church, make everyone, both visitors and members feel welcome and inspired in the house of God.
-Abundant Praise Ministry – Gifted musician or vocalist that love the Lord, assist in our Sunday Worship Services by uplifting the Lord through song and worship.
- Security Ministry – Helping with securing the area of the church, before, during and after services. Also, make sure members and visitors get to their cars safely.
- Women’s Ministry – Assist with the spiritual growth, personal growth and with relationships of the women at our church and community.
- Youth and Young Adult Ministry– Assisting in reaching out to the youth and young adults in our church and community through teaching, mentoring, showing loving and spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ.